Mens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Chimborazo JKT M
Directly inspired by the historic knowledge of EIDER®, this technical, water-resistant jacket is particularly suitable for the most committed mountaineer. Its minimalist constructions means it can be worn with a harness without compromising on the important technical characteristics of comfort and security: a protective 3D hood allows space for a helmet, large chest pockets, side ventilation, and a new EIDER® fit that is even more ergonomic.
- 3D fully ergonomic attached hood, adjustable with retaining peak: Provides full protection and maximum comfort with or without a helmet.
- Full front opening with waterproof zip and side airvents with waterproof zips under flaps: Protection against bad weather conditions guaranteed
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs: To create a seal around the wrist, allows you to wear gloves over or under the cuff.
- Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord and waistdarts: to stop cold and snow infiltration. Comfortable.
- Chest pockets with waterproof zips and Inprotec reinforcement, and gussets for a better storage capacity: Smart pocket. Perfect protection against bad weather conditions and better tear resistance.
- Preshaped elbows: For a greater freedom of movement.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell Micro Grid Chamonix 3 couches: New Gore-Tex innovation: a 100 % waterproof and breathable membrane. Light and abrasion resistant.
- Gore - Tex Pro Shell Varuna 3 Layers: 100% waterproof and breathable stretch membrane which combines resistance and durability.
Size and weight
- XS - 3XL
- Size guide
- 0.575 kg / 20.28 oz