Mens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Niseko JKT M
Top of the Defender® technology for performance! A full stretch lined Primaloft jacket with a very sporty cut.
- Alpine ski fit: Versatile cut.
- Adjustable and removable hood with Plug-in system: A technical removable hood with a comfortable and smooth collar.
- Full front opening with waterproof zip: Protection against bad weather conditions guaranteed.
- Powder skirt with nonslip band: To stop cold and snow infiltration.
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes: To create a seal around the wrist.
- Chest and hand pockets with waterproof zips: Waterproof pockets.
- Bottom sleeve ski pass pocket with zip under flap: Smart and waterproof pocket.
- Under arms ventilation with zips under piping: For an efficient moisture transfer.
- Preshaped elbows: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender® 4-way Stretch 2 Layers: A 4-way stretchy membrane that allows high freedom of movement. Abrasion and tear resistant with a matt look.
- Thermal Control System Premium Stretch: Top-of-the-range lining. Mix of Primaloft Sport, Ultra Soft velvet and Cormax fabrics for an optimum heat balance in the different body areas.
- Thermoceram: Exclusive thermo-regulating lining used in areas susceptible to cold and humidity, such as the back and the lower back.
- Nylon 210T: Treated lining to prevent moisture rise.
- Stretch knit: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Primaloft Eco 133g, 100g, 60g: Combination of recycled fabrics and of Primaloft wool. Light and insulating, it's lightweight and very breathable.
Size and weight
- XS - 3XL
- Size guide
- 1.270 kg / 44.79 oz