Mens - Trousers / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Karma Pant II M
To combine with any Pro Shell jackets in the Mountain category. A tough new classic in the Eider range.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders: To ensure a perfect fit and an increased freedom of uses.
- 2 ways waterproof zipped fly: Easy opening.
- Full side opening by waterproof zips: To facilitate the unzipping and slipping on/off of the trousers.
- Thigh pocket with waterproof zip and gusset for a better storage capacity: Guarantee a perfect waterproofness.
- Half-elasticized and adjustable waist by Velcro's tabs: For a better fit of the pant.
- Preshaped knees: Perfectly adjusted to every movement.
- Integrated gaiters with nonslip band and hooks to be fixed to the shoes: To ensure that pants do not slip up and that water does not penetrate the garment.
- GORE-TEX ® Pro Shell Micro Grid Fiennes 3 layers: 100% waterproof and breathable membrane, lightness and great resistance to abrasion.
- Knees and seat reinforcements in Gore-Tex Pro Shell Varuna 3 layers: 100% waterproof and breathable, membrane which combines resistance and extensibility.
- Bottom legs reinforcements in Kevlar: Resistant to abrasion and tear.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Varuna 3 layers: 100% waterproof and breathable membrane, combining resistance, extensibility and lightness.
Size and weight
- XS - 3XL
- Size guide
- 0.645 kg / 22.74 oz