Womens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Alagna JKT W
Military style in soft, stretch 2-layer Defender Weave. Great for skiing or in town.
- Relax Ski Fit.
- Sealed seams: For an increased waterproofness.
- Removable hood with Plug-in System: A technical, removable hood with a comfortable and smooth collar.
- Full front zipped opening under flap.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs: To create a seal around the wrist, allows you to wear gloves over or under the cuff.
- Adjustable hem: For a high warmth insulation.
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band and snaps: To stop cold and snow infiltration.
- Side zipped pockets under flaps: Waterproof pockets.
- Sleeve pockets with Aquaguard® Zip and Inprotec reinforcement: Waterproof and tear resistant pockets.
- 2 chest pockets: one with Aquaguard® Zip and Inprotec reinforcement, and one under flap.
- Skipass zipped pocket under flap: Waterproof pockets.
- Inside zipped pocket and inside goggle pocket: For an increased storage capacity.
- Preshaped elbows: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender® Weave 2 layers: Totally waterproof fabric that ensures a good level of moisture transfer. Guaranteed comfort thanks to its stretchy structure.
- Thermal Control System Stretch: Technical lining mixing cotton-wool, Ultra Soft Velvet and Cormax for an optimal heat balance in the different body areas.
- Thermoceram: Exclusive thermo-regulating lining used in cold and humidity sensible areas, such as the back and the lower back.
- Highloft Ripstop: High thermal properties thanks to its fiber construction. Insulation guaranteed and an efficient moisture transfer.
- Cormax: Abrasion resistant fabric: used in sensitive areas such as ears and neck. Fast drying.
- Nylon 210T: Treated lining to prevent moisture rise.
- Stretch Knit: For better freedom of movement.
- Padding 150g, 120g, 80g.
Size and weight
- 36 - 48
- Size guide
- 1.420 kg / 50.08 oz