Womens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Kirkwood Down W
An exclusive Eider Jacquard jacket that combines technicality with feminity. Women will love the warmth of its down lining.
- Relax Ski Fit: For an increased comfort.
- Sealed seams: For an optimal waterproofness.
- Removable hood with Plug-in System: A technical, removable hood with a comfortable and smooth collar.
- Full front opening with Vislon zip.
- Under arms ventilation with 2-way zips under flaps: For a better ventilation.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: For a high warmth insulation.
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band and snaps to be hooked to the pant: To stop cold and snow infiltration.
- Side zipped pockets under flaps: Waterproof pockets.
- Chest pocket with waterproof Vislon Zip and Inprotec reinforcement: Waterproof and tear resistant pocket.
- Bottom zipped pocket under flap.
- Skipass zipped pocket: Waterproof pockets.
- Inside zipped pocket: For an increased storage capacity.
- Inside goggle pocket.
- Preshaped elbows: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender® Jacquard Duck 2 Layers: Exclusive and comfortable Jacquard structure with a nice and soft hand feel. Original print.
- Dual Thermal System: Composed of insulating cotton - wool for more warmth; down inserted into back for improved heat balance in this area.
- Downproof Mini Ripstop.
- Nylon 210T: Treated lining to prevent moisture rise.
- Cormax: Abrasion resistant fabric: used in sensitive areas such as ears and neck. Fast drying.
- Duck down 90/10: High quality down offers great thermal properties.
- Fill Power 700.
- Padding 120g, 80g.
Size and weight
- 36 - 48
- Size guide
- 1.480 kg / 52.20 oz