Womens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Solden JKT W
The functionality of a mountain jacket for skiing with super light down insulation with waterproof outer and a double layer down hood.
- Regular Ski Fit: Versatile cut.
- Sealed seams: For increased waterproofness.
- Attached adjustable hood with an inside removable hood in down by zip: For more comfort with or without helmet.
- Full front opening with asymmetrical Aquaguard® zip: Smooth zip action. Totally waterproof opening.
- Under arms ventilation with zips under flaps: For an efficient ventilation.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro tabs and adjustable hem: For more comfort.
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band: To stop cold and snow infiltration. For an increasing comfort.
- Side and sleeve pockets with Aquaguard® zip and Inprotec reinforcement: Waterproof and tear resistant pockets.
- Inside and ski pass zipped pocket under flap: For more storage capacity.
- Inside goggle pocket: For more storage capacity.
- Preshaped elbows: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender® Domino 2 layers: Eider light and soft exclusive fabric with a very good hand feel.
- Down: For people who want great warmth and compressibility.
- Downproof Ripstop: High thermal properties thanks to its fibre construction. Insulation guaranteed and an efficient moisture transfer.
- Cormax: Abrasion resistant fabric: used in sensitive areas such as ears and neck. Fast drying.
- Duck Down 90/10: High quality down offers great thermal properties.
- Fill Power 700.
Size and weight
- 36 - 48
- Size guide
- 0.870 kg / 30.69 oz