Womens - Jackets / Fall Winter 2011-2012
Tania JKT W
All the comfort of a Defender® 4-Way Stretch jacket.
- Regular ski fit: Versatile cut.
- Adjustable and removable hood with Plug-in system: A technical removable hood with a comfortable and smooth collar.
- Full front opening under double flap: Protection against bad weather conditions guaranteed.
- Powder skirt with nonslip band: To stop cold and snow infiltration.
- Lycra cuffs with thumb holes: To create a seal around the wrist.
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zip: Waterproof pocket.
- Hand pockets with zips under flaps: Smart and waterproof pocket.
- Preshaped elbows: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Defender® 4-way Stretch 2 Layers: A 4-way stretchy membrane that allows high freedom of movement. Abrasion and tear resistant with a matt look.
- Thermal Control System Premium Stretch: Top-of-the-range lining. Mix of Primaloft Sport, Ultra Soft velvet and Cormax fabrics for an optimum heat balance in the different body areas.
- Thermoceram: Exclusive thermo-regulating lining used in areas susceptible to cold and humidity, such as the back and the lower back.
- Nylon 210T: Treated lining to prevent moisture rise.
- Stretch knit: For a higher freedom of movement.
- Padding 133g, 100g, 60g: High warmth contribution.
Size and weight
- 36 - 48
- Size guide
- 1.040 kg / 36.68 oz