Mens - Jackets / Spring Summer 2012
Chimborazo jacket M
Eider top Alpine Mountaineering Gore-Tex® PRO SHELL jacket which has been elaborated in coordination with our technical counselors, Lionel Daudet and Yann Borgnet. It provides you a high protection for intense mountaineering activities.
- Mountain Volume: Thought to avoid material surplus and provides better ergonomics.
- Sealed seams: For a maximum waterproofness.
- 3D fully ergonomic attached hood, adjustable with retaining peak: Provides you an optimal comfort with / without helmet.
- Front opening with double cursor: Great protection against bad weather conditions.
- Side ventilations with waterproof zips under flaps: For an optimal humidity transfer.
- Chest pockets with waterproof zips and Inprotec reinforcement, and gussets for a better storage capacity.
- Well-thought-of pocket for an increased storage capacity. High protection against bad weather conditions and great tear resistance.
- Bottom front darts: Minimal bulk for better ergonomics.
- Preshaped elbows: For an increased freedom of movement.
- Gore-Tex Active Pro Shell Varuna 3 layers: The 100 % waterproof and breathable Pro Shell membrane. Both resistant and stretch.
- Gore-Tex Active Pro Shell Micro Grid Chamonix: An innovative Gore-Tex® membrane : 100% waterproof and breathable, this membrane abrasion resistant while being very light.
- Waterproofness. 28.000 mm
- Breathability. RET <6m² PA/W
Size and weight
- Size guide
- 575gr / 20.28 oz